Nantwich Pre School Playgroup was founded in 1966 and has established an excellent reputation as a provider of Early Years Learning. We aim to enhance the development and education of your child in a parent involving, community based group through a safe, secure and stimulating environment.
The Playgroup Management
The Playgroup is managed by a voluntary committee comprising of parents who are elected annually. The committee is responsible for the management of the Playgroup including the appointment of staff. The Supervisor is responsible for day-to-day running of the group, curriculum planning etc.
What we offer?
We offer your child:
- A wide selection of different learning experiences.
- Individual care and attention made possible by a high ratio of adults to children. (1-5 at ages 2 -3 years and 1-8 from 3-5 years)
- Fun and friendship with children and other adults.
- The support of a Key worker.
- Opportunities for you and your family to be directly involved in the activities of the group and in your own child’s progress.
Playgroup Parent Rota
We operate a parent’s rota to enable parents to gain a unique insight into the group’s activities and their child’s Supervisor. We have a trained Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator and a member of staff who monitors behaviour.